WE BUY & RELOCATE RACKS
Warehouse Equipment Relocation
Several years of collective experience has equipped Storelab to facilitate relocations of warehouse operational equipment of any nature and size. We facilitate the relocation of pallet racking, conveyors, mezzanine floor levels, fencing, mobile shelving and most other warehouse products to your new location. The initial analysis which forms the POA (Plan of action) is followed to ensure goals are reached within predetermined time frames.
Storelab has facilitated thousands of clients to date. New project builds, add on extensions and relocations are some of the services we offer.
Our warehouse relocation process consists of:
- The set-up of an obligation free assessment meeting where we assess the warehouse products in the existing facility and the building parameters within the new facility.
- Based on the information Storelab will provide a proposal specifying sequenced procedures, time frames and resources supplied.
- Storelab ensures product protection has been addressed and safety signage attached as per regulation.
- Once the relocation has been completed, we ensure our clients satisfaction with a final inspection where our completion certification is signed off.
Our designers assist your planning efforts with pre-planned design models to assist and illustrate optional layouts. We ensure variables such as safety, type of items being stored, dock location, column placement, ceiling height requirements and additional information unique to your business or industry are accounted for.
We approach the dismantling of your material handling equipment in a precise and orderly fashion. Our advanced planning caters for future advancements to easily grow into the predetermined designs.
As a result, we break down your pallet racking, mezzanine floors, shelving, etc, being careful to identify each part, packing it to prevent damage and indicating where in your new warehouse this equipment will be delivered.
Storelab will transport your equipment to your new location using our fleet of trucks, depending upon the size, nature and location. Larger warehouse relocations or relocations outside of the Gauteng area are contracted out to trusted freight brokerage companies.
Storelab’s dedicated on-site project manager/s oversee the entire installation. When complete, our project manager reviews details of the relocation from beginning to end, making sure we meet or exceed your expectations.
“We Buy Racks”
Closing, liquidating or simply scaling down? Storelab is able to assist by offering competitive rates for your redundant racking minimising the depreciation of your used materials. At Storelab we offer a unique service offering which includes the following systematic approach:
- We will arrange a site visit to assess and populate an inventory of your redundant racks.
- Storelab ensures the highest possible returns for your used materials by closely monitoring the industry demand.
- We will then prepare a proposal for the acquisition of said materials including the collection from your facility.
- We guarantee immediate payment prior to collection.
Are you planning a warehouse relocation in the near future? Contact us today for an obligation-free consultation.